Friday, October 1, 2010

New Collection of Essays on Being Gay and Mormon

My writing partner, Jim Smith, has been prodding me to put together a collection of my favorite essays and publish them in an e-book format. I finally gave in to his cajoling, and have done just that.

This collection includes papers I've published in Sunstone and Dialogue and that I've presented at the Sunstone Symposium in Salt Lake, in addition to my favorite blog posts.

Since it's been released exclusively in an e-book format, if you're interested in buying it you'll need to either own a Kindle, or download the Kindle software to your computer or i-Pad, etc. But then, in the e-book format you'll pay $3.99 instead of the twenty bucks or so you need to shell out if you want my other book in paperback or hardcover format.

Let me know what you think, especially if you like it!

2 comments:

Sean said...

an excellent excuse to purchase a new tech toy. thanks! :)

John Gustav-Wrathall said...

Heh -- I'm not trying to sell Kindles here. Though I have to admit, I love my Kindle, and it's pretty much how I buy books now... Whatever toy you use (you can read e-books on you desktop or laptop computer too), I suspect that e-books will increasingly be the way authors get what they have to say to readers!